"The matrimonial covenant, by which a man and a woman establish between themselves a partnership of the whole of life, is by its nature ordered toward the good of the spouses and the procreation and education of offspring; this covenant between baptized persons has been raised by Christ the Lord to the dignity of a sacrament."
Marriages at St. Francis de Sales
In order to reserve your desired wedding date, you must first meet with our priest for a pre-nuptial interview. Based on that meeting, you will be able to book your wedding by providing the completed application and the required non-refundable deposit to open a “Marriage File.”
During that meeting you will be provided four Witness Forms which must be Notarized as well the information to obtain your Marriage License.
At this time the engaged couple should immediately begin the process of obtaining Certificates of Baptism for both the bride and groom. Certificates must have been recently issued. No photocopies or scanned copies can be accepted.
In order to enroll in the required Marriage Preparation Class, please visit:
dates and registration
fechas y matrícula
By one month prior to your wedding date, your “Marriage File” must be complete with the following documents:
- The completed Prenuptial Interview questionnaire
- Witness Forms, (2) Bride and (2) Groom, each must be notarized
- Bride’s Certificate of Baptism (must be recently issued in 2015/2016)
- Groom’s Certificate of Baptism (must be recently issued in 2015/2016)
- Certificate of Completion of Marriage Preparation Class
- A Florida State issued Marriage License
- If you do not reside in our Zip Code, 33139, please provide us with a permission letter from your local Roman Catholic Church granting you permission to marry outside its boundaries.
- The balance of the wedding donation to church
- Provide music stipend
Location & Contact Information
Please contact the church office if you have any additional questions: email@example.com